1. General Provisionsa) The application constitutes the acceptance of the offer. It is to be completed by the exhibitor and delivered to the organizer at the following address within the deadline (20th September 2018): Timing Ljubljana, društvo za izvedbo športnih programov, Staničeva 41, 1000 Ljubljana, or send application in excel file on e-mail.
b) Applications without a signature of the person accredited by the company are not valid.
c) The application for exhibitors is legally binding and irrevocable.
d) Applications with constraints and reservations or with proposals for amendments to the organizers conditions will not be considered and will not be accepted.
e) The exhibition conditions specified in the application apply to all events (fairs, exhibitions, etc.).
f) An indication of the exhibition program is a prerequisite for participation on the exhibition. The exhibitor may exhibit only the registered exhibition program.
g) The organizer reserves the exclusive right to decide on the acceptance of the offers (applications). The organizer is not obliged to take into account the applications received after the deadline.
h) The minimum exhibition space that the exhibitor can order is 6m2 of unequipped interior space for the promotion, of promotion of running events, 4m2.
i) By signing this application form we grant Timing Ljubljana to process, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection, our above-mentioned data, namely in their collections, and use for the following purposes: statistical processing, segmentation of participants, fulfillment of contractual and other legal obligations, sending offers, promotional materials, publications and invitations to events, as well as telephone, written and electronic surveys. Timing Ljubljana may process our data up to 10 years after the last participation in the fair or another event or until a revocable consent, if the applicable law does not provide different terms.
2. Allocation of exhibition space
The event may exhibit domestic and foreign exhibitors whose exhibited products and services correspond with the program of the event. Commercial representatives and importers may exhibit products of the companies they represent. The admittance of the exhibitor and the allocation of the exhibition space is the organizer prerogative, with the aim of arranging the exhibition space for the benefit of the event. In order to optimize exhibition space, the organizer can allocate space with less open sides as ordered by the exhibitor. The organizer reserves the right to allocate up to approximately 30% less or up to 10% more of the ordered exhibition space. Modifications to the granted exhibition stand must be approved by the organizer. The organizer may relocate or close the entrance and exit doors of the halls and if necessary perform other modifications to the exhibition space. If the organizer, after receiving the exhibitor’s full application, is for any reason unable to allocate the exhibition space, the exhibitor is entitled to a refund of the amount paid.
The exhibitor may cancel an already concluded application only through a written statement. In this case, the exhibitor is obliged to pay:
- 50% of the invoice, if the application is canceled more than 40 days before the event,
- 100% of the invoice if the registration is canceled less than 40 days before the event.
All exhibitors are obliged to pay a fee for the fair.
The exhibitor commits to pay for the exhibition space, registration fee and other services, which are agreed and stated in this application. VAT is not included in the prices and is paid by the exhibitor.
After the receipt of the signed application by organizer, the exhibitor receives an invoice that must be paid in full within the time limit indicated thereon. Payment is a condition for the exhibitor to participate in the event. The organizer is obliged to issue invoices in accordance with the positive law. In the event of late payment, the organizer may charge legal interest and late fees.
The exhibitor can object to the invoice in writing within 8 days of the invoice date.
If the exhibitor objects only to a part of the invoice, he is obliged to pay the undisputed part of the invoice in due time and in a manner that is defined in this application.
6. Confirmation of the allocation of exhibition space
Upon receipt of the payment based on the pro-forma issued the organizer issues an invoice for the advanced payment and thereby confirms the allocation of the exhibition space.
7. Cancellation of the allocation of space
The organizer has the right to reject applications or to annul the issued confirmation stated in item 6 of this application, especially in the following cases:
- if the exhibitor, at the time of registration, is in the settlement, bankruptcy or liquidation proceedings,
- if the exhibitor has outstanding debts from the past towards the organizer,
- if the items which are to be exhibited at the event, do not correspond with the theme of the event,
- if the exhibitor fails to supply documents (point 14), at the request of the organizer,
- if the application is received after the deadline,
- if the exhibitor does not pay the invoice within the time limit indicated thereon.
8. Date and place of the event
If the event has to be postponed, shortened, extended or there are venue changes, the exhibitors are not entitled to terminate or to claim compensation.
9. Technical conditions
Exhibitors must, at the request of the organizer, submit the draft (projects) of the layout and equipment of their exhibition spaces, which must be confirmed by the organizer prior to assembly. The maximum height of e exhibition space is 250 cm. For a higher showroom a written permission from the organizer is required. The exhibitor may not exceed the exhibition space beyond his allocated space.
10. Assembling, disassembling
Assembling and disassembling should be registered prior to event. Deadlines for assembly and disassembly, which are written in the "Instructions for exhibitors" must be strictly respected.
If the term for dismantling is exceeded the organizer is entitled to disassemble the exhibition space at the expense and risk of the exhibitor. After completing the dismantlement of the exhibition space, the exhibitor is required to returned the space to its original state. Otherwise, he is obliged to refund the organizer for all and any damage.
When setting up and equipping the exhibition stand, during the assembly, the event and the disassembling, the exhibitor or his contractor must consider and act in accordance with:
- the regulations on occupational safety and health,
- the regulations on fire safety,
- the general conditions of work on the fairgrounds (published on the website of the organizer)
- the »Instructions for exhibitors« that were receive with the allocation of the exhibition space.
The exhibitor may not remove exhibits (exhibits) of exhibition space before the end of the event. The exhibitor is allowed to leave the exhibition only upon written approval of the organizer.
11. Guarantee and Insurancea) The organizer is not liable for any damage, loss, destruction or theft of the possessions of the exhibitor or their contractor (exhibits, equipment, etc.), their staff and third parties, as well as any damage to the body of the exhibitor or their contractor, their staff and third parties, caused by fire, storm, hail, lightning, breakage, water outflow, theft or any other cause. The organizer is not liable for any damage, loss, destruction or theft and damage to third parties caused by the exhibitor or their contractor, booth on the exhibition space of the fairgrounds. The exhibitors and their contractors must conclude the corresponding insurances at their own expense.
b) The exhibitor or his contractor will be held responsible for any damage or injury caused by himself or his staff, to the organizer and / or a third party on the stand or the exhibition grounds.
c) The organizer does not assume any warranty for the vehicles, on or near the fairground and the parking area, left by exhibitors, their servants or agents or their contractors.d) The exhibitor may not transfer any of the granted exhibition or advertising space to a third party.
In case of violation the organizer reserves the right to charge the exhibitor an additional 100% of the price of the granted exhibition and advertising space.
The exhibitor must notify the organizer in writing and within 8 days before the event if any extra presentations are to be held on the granted exhibition space (e.g. music performance).
The organizer is entitled to limit or prohibit the presentations causing noise, dirt, dust, gas escape or otherwise obstruct the course of events, even after the issue the written consent. The presentations may be performed exclusively on the granted exhibition space.
13. The classification of the exhibitor - Documents
The organizer has the right, prior to confirmation of allocation of exhibition area, to require from the exhibitor the submission of the following documents:
- Business permit or registration certificate issued by the competent authority stating that all statutory conditions are met for the performing of business.
- Proper consent of the competent health and veterinary inspectorate if the exhibitor plans to trade in foodstuff and general consumer goods, organize food sampling or demonstration of items of general use, or any catering business.
- Evidence of insurance of persons and objects.
The organizer has the right to cancel the exhibitor’s attendance at the event, if the latter does not supply the required documents.
14. Photographing and drawing
The organizer has the right to photograph, draw or record on film or video tape all and any exhibition stands and exhibits and use the material for its own purposes or for general use. The exhibitor renounces all objections arising from copyright. Without the permission of the organizer the exhibitor is not allowed to take pictures or make a drawing or record any except for its own exhibition space.
15. Cleaning of the exhibition space
The organizer provides for the cleaning of the fairgrounds and passages in halls. Cleaning of the exhibition stand is the responsibility of each exhibitor; if so ordered and at the expense of the exhibitor, the cleaning of the exhibition space may be undertaken by the organizer.
16. The Court
The organizer and the exhibitor will settle all eventual disputes by mutual agreement. If an agreement cannot be reached, a settlement of the dispute will be reached by the competent court in Ljubljana.