On our website we take care of our customers privacy who, due to the need of two-way communication, provide us with their information. By using our web site, you agree that Timing Ljubljana, association for sports programs management, acquires, stores, processes and uses the information below.
What personal information do we collect?
• e-mail data (name and surname, e-mail address, subject),
• information needed to receive e-news (e-mail),
• data from application forms for registration and participation in the competition (name and surname, year, address, shirt size, e-mail, telephone);
• e-orders data (name, surname, address, e-mail, telephone)
What are the legal bases for processing your personal data?
In accordance with the applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection, we may process your personal data:
• In case you gave us an agreement (which can be canceled at any time),
• in case this is necessary in order to be able to conclude and / or fulfill the contract with you,
• in case processing is necessary due to the legitimate interests that we endeavor for,
• in case the law requires this.
For what purposes do we collect your personal information?
We collect personal data only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and we will not process them in any way that is incompatible with these purposes. Such as answering your e-mail messages, sending subscribed e-news, sending ordered goods, signing up for the competition and related payments management, publishing a start list, publishing results (name, surname, year) and sending results via text messages.
We collect information exclusively for our own use and we will not forward it to third parties.
How much time do we store your personal information?
We will process personal data in accordance with the applicable data protection law. We will store them for as long as necessary in accordance with the legal basis and for the purposes for which they are processed. We will retain your personal information that we process on the basis of your personal consent until your cancellation.
After the expiration of the retention period, we will erase or anonymize personal data effectively and permanently, so that they can no longer be linked to an individual.
What are your options and rights in relation to the personal data transmitted?
If you have questions regarding the processing of your personal information, you can contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org. By writing to us, you can also obtain information about the collected data, suggest deletion, correction or processing restriction in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation or the applicable law on the protection of personal data. Under certain conditions, you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided us in a commonly used, structured machine-readable form and for sending personal information to any third party of your choice.
For the purposes of reliable identification in the case of the exercise of rights in connection with personal data, we may require additional information from you, and we can only refuse to take any action, if we can prove that we cannot reliably identify you.
Where do we store your information?
The data controller is Timing Ljubljana, association for sports programs management. For the best personal data protection we can be assisted by organizations (processors) that are better equipped in the technical implementation of the list. We keep all data in the EU. We keep your personal information in the company's premises, which are carefully protected.
Cookie usage statement
Small data files, called cookies, are loaded onto your device for the proper functioning of this site. This happens on most major sites.
What are cookies?
Cookies are a small text file that a web site saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit it. It allows the site to remember your actions and preferences (such as user name or password, language, font size, and other settings) for a specific time period, so you don’t need to re-enter them when re-visiting a site or browsing through pages.
Cookies are distinguished according to the following characteristics
• temporary (and session) or permanent cookies
• website inherent cookies or third-party cookies.
A session cookie is a cookie that is automatically deleted when you close the browser, while a permanent cookie remains stored in the browser until a specified period expires (which may take several minutes, days or more). Website inherent cookies are cookies set up by the site you visited, and third-party cookies that are set up by an external partner web service that is included in the site for the desired functionality.
Why is our website using cookies?
• monitoring the use of our website, the habits of users, the distinction between users and tracking them on the site
• for traffic analysis purposes (counting visitors, identifying browsers and keywords that lead to our site, navigation problems)
• storing users settings when using the site
• ensuring the operation of certain functionality of the website.